Document current revision as of July 19, 2023, 4:21 pm MST
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you sign up or use our services, we may collect certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Referral Program: We offer an optional referral program that allows you to participate and refer contacts to our services. If you choose to participate in the referral program, you may provide us with the contact information (such as names, phone numbers, and email addresses) of individuals whom you wish to refer to our services.
How We Use Your Information
- General Use: We may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our services. This includes providing customer support, responding to inquiries, and sending important service-related communications.
- Participation in Referral Program: Participation in our referral program is entirely optional. You can choose not to participate in the program and, in turn, your contact information will not be used for referral invitations.
- Updating Your Information: You have the right to review, update, or delete your personal information at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at https://www.peakserve.com.
We take data security seriously and have implemented industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.